Friday 12 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Mopiko, Soothes Pain Soothes Itching

 
Surprise surprise! Here's something really traditional. Mopiko is a Japan-made product that was introduced to me since I was like a toddler maybe? My mum would apply this to places on my skin where I was stung by mosquitoes. If you're a Singaporean, you should probably be reprimanding yourself on why you did not hear about this product before, hehe
 
Not only does it help mosquitoes' bites to stop itching, it also helps relieves bites from lice, bedbugs, bees and other poisonous insects. Itching ulcers. Measles. Irritation from shaving. Headaches. Pimples. Numbness. Muscle fatigue due to exercise. Burns or abrasions.
 
Wow, sound like a wonder product already. I mainly use this to relieve my itching. Sometimes when my back feels itchy, I would apply this on my back after a bath. It has a tingling sensation that refreshes me and it feels so good!!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment